So after the game we ended up having Brooke and Delaney added to our group, we went over to Josh's house. We ended up playing a lot of Rock Band and just laughed a lot. I've never laughed so hard in my life! Well we were all being really random and crazy and I don't think some of us knew how crazy we were being. SO much fun!
On saturday I went down to St.George with the other young women in my ward to do baptisms for the dead at the temple. There were five of us and only 2/5 had done baptisms before, so I was kinda the ringleader in helping them and showing them where to go. I also had to do the baptisms first so they could see what to do and how it would be. It was extremely busy in the temple. No matter where you went there were people everywhere. I think we were in there for about 2 1/2 hours. Each girl did 16 baptisms and confirmations each because we brought our own names from the ward. It was really fun! I love the feeling you get when you're done with baptisms and the extreme happiness you feel afterwards.
Since the next day was Valentine's Day, Kaylie and I went to Rewind for a dinner and ended up back at my house watching Bolt. I had never seen that movie before and I loved it! I had a really fun night!





No comments:
Post a Comment