I guess this is a little update about what's been going on in my life lately....
School has been alright. We are mostly just rapping up everything before our long two week break for christmas. I had my final in my history class this morning. I went in at 7 and got done at 8:15. I don't think I did very good. A few of us in that class had a study group for three hours last night and went over everything, but once i got the test it didn't seem to be what i studied. I haven't done very well in that class at all.
My friend Tyler Doss is heading up to the MTC tomorrow. He is going to Fort Worth, Texas. He's been really excited to go and I think he's relieved he's finally leaving too. He spoke in church yesterday, since we can't technically call it a farewell anymore, and he did a really amazing job. Me and Matt went to his luncheon thing too and we were like his only friends that were able to be there. To me, it felt like I was at a family reunion where i'm not part of the family but just there. It was a little strange to me. It was still fun though!
The weather has been awesome! I love winter so much! It's been really cold here and cloudy a lot the past few days. On saturday night it snowed a little bit too! It's supposed to keep snowing until wednesday. I love the snow!
Other than all that nothing too exciting has been going on....Just getting ready for Christmas!!!
Final Presentation Finally
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment