Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas!

Well for christmas this year I was with my dad for about a week. On Christmas eve we had a big dinner thing and had my Grandma and Grandpa Ford come over to eat with us. Around 7:00 we drove around town to look at Christmas lights. I think everyone this year decided to be grinchs' because there weren't very many houses decortated compared to years past. I thought it was pretty lame. We came home and watched a couple movies. We all got to bed around midnight and tracked down Santa on the computer.



Christmas morning they all woke me up around 8:00. I was really tired and just didn't care about anything. I guess you could say I was being a grump. We all opened presents really slowly. It took forever. I got a Mr.Potato Head that is really massive and had four smaller ones inside. It was actually pretty cool and kept me entertained. I also got the movie Newsies! That's one of my favorite movies. I got gift cards to aeropostale and money. It was pretty awesome! My whole family got rock band so we pretty much played that all morning. It also snowed about another 6 inches that night.
These are my pirate potato head things..yeah they are a little weird....


They made me sing..
My dad sang too..


We all fought over the drums..


Later that day we went down to St.George to stay in a condo. We watched movies and ate a lot of junk food. The next day we went shopping. It was really fun.

The snow was all melted in St.George but you can see the snow on the mountains behind the palm tree.

We also went to Cedar for a party that my aunt put on with all of my family. We played Apples to Apples and played more Rockband. Me, Delaney, and our cousins Katie and Hayey went to the movie Marley and Me. It was so cute and sad! I loved it!


On Sunday Night we came home and came over to my mom's house to have christmas with her. I got the movie Dark Knight and an itouch. The itouch is being kinda weird and I'm not sure if its broken or whats going on.....


I hope everyone had a great christmas!!

No comments: