Sunday, May 27, 2012

California!!

I got to go to California for my cousin Mandy's wedding. It was great! We stayed in Oceanside at our condo that looked out over the ocean. Beautiful! We woke up one morning and we heard seals! We got to play in the ocean and ate at a delicious restaurant and went to the fanciest wedding I've ever been to at a winery! We also went to a surf museum! It was a quick trip but I had so much fun!!!On the way back we watched the solar eclipse with three pairs of sunglasses! It was so cool!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: