Sunday, July 24, 2011

Las Vegas Trip 2011!

This trip was actually quite enjoyable, even though it didn't last too long and  I felt it went way too fast for my liking. We didn't leave until about 5 and we stopped in St. George to eat and for Aaron to meet up with us. We ate at Pizza Factory, although not too many people were excited about that. I love the Pizza Factory because they have apple beer and I'm pretty sure that is my favorite drink ever. We saw some people dressed up as Hogwarts characters since the premiere was that night for Harry Potter. They were pretty interesting.....

After we ate we moved on with our trip and headed down to Vegas. I think with this group we never get bored. My friend Matt has this book called "The Art of Manliness" and he read some of it to us. We got to a part about teaching men how to braid their daughters hair so both him and Aaron got to practice their skills on Maddie's hair. It was pretty funny!



When we got to Vegas we explored around the condo and turned on the tv. I swear we are so easily entertained. All the channels were basically in Spanish so we found a soap opera and muted it and made up our own dialogue to it. We got pretty creative and laughed a lot!





We went down on the strip and parked at the Bellagio and looked around in there and then headed over to Ceaser's Palace for some cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory! I love that place!! I would have taken pictures but I'm pretty sure mine was gone before I could even think about taking a picture. It was a way fun night! We got back and were so super tired and I'm pretty sure we all just fell right to sleep.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The next day I was the first one to wake up and got right into my swimsuit and then McKenna followed. We woke everyone up and we got to go swimming! It was so great!!! It was my first time swimming all summer and I was super excited! We checked out of our condo and then went to the Las Vegas temple to do baptisms since most of us hadn't been there before or even seen that temple. It was the best experience ever! That temple is so amazing and so amazing inside and wasn't at all what I expected. The coolest part to me was that my dad got to do the confirmations and the baptisms. I haven't had him baptize me since my own baptism so it was way amazing!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


After the temple we came back and stopped in Hurricane to see the last HARRY POTTER!!! I loved it! I'm so glad we actually were able to get tickets and see it!

Photobucket
Some crazed HP fan kissed the glass cover that holds the HP poster....

Photobucket


Since I'm on the topic of Harry Potter, there are these two guys on youtube called Rhett and Link and they posted a video that is just so hilarious! I figured I might as well share with this blogging world and hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

No comments: