Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Graduation!!!

On May 28, 2o1o I oficially graduated High School. I am just soooooo excited! Here are A LOT of pictures from my graduation.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Our bagpipes class came in after all of us had walked and played for us. They were really good!

Photobucket
X-Press sang the opening song "The Majesty and Glory of Your Name" and out senior song "Come In From the Firefly Darkness."
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kaylie Jean said...

I LOVE the pic with u and Takara!! Its soo cute :] You should print it off! All the others are super awesome and cute as well :]