Thursday, May 27, 2010

Seminary Graduation!

This past Sunday I graduated from Seminary! I was asked to give a talk at it which I guess was okay because I haven't had to give a talk since February haha I guess all the seminary council came up with me to talk at about the same time. It was probably the hardest talk I've had to write because I didn't know what to say. I had to talk about my experiences in Seminary and what it means to me. I did have a couple other friends talk though so I got to sit by them and we got to be nervous together :) The graduates got to sing "True to the Faith" together and it sounded pretty good.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And of course you can't get us all together without getting a funny picture! I just love my friends!


I also want to thank all those that came and supported me in graduating seminary! Love you all!

No comments: